Tri Star Managment - SCOTT KAROSA ALMOST RUINED MY MEDICAL PRACTICE.!

Jul 30, 2013
review #434300

ALL AMERICAN MANAGEMENT SCOTT KAROSA ALMOST RUINED MY MEDICAL PRACTICE. HE MAY HAVE CAUSED ME A LAWSUIT WITH EMPLOYEE'S BEWARE DO NOT USE THIS GUY, HE IS A SCAMMER, RUDE AND A DANGER TO HAVE AROUND YOUR EMPLOYEE'S LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

I am a well established Doctor in Las Vegas. I hired this guy to help review my office needs, he came in threaten my whole staff and I lost a good office manager, referral clerk, and other staff members, then I found out he was using my address as his business address.

After looking further he has a very shady past and I wish I never hired him. I will be very lucky if my past employee's do not file a lawsuit against me. I have gone on the internet and read that he has several lawsuits against him and recently has been fined $5,000 by FINANCIAL INDUSTRY REGULATORY AUTHORITY!

Dr. C

This is what I have read that other people say about Scott Karosa:

“Loses complete control of himself, and pick up a 40 pound printer and aim it straight at my son's head and throw it as hard as he could.” 07/01/2011 – Ripoff Report

“He tried raping me, stole a Louis Vuitton purse of mine and gave it as a gift to someone else! He threatens me also!” 08/05/2012 – Ripoff Report

“Scott Karosa aka Scott Carosa, Scott Karsoa, Scott Allan - US SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION, IAPD - SCOTT ALLAN GETS SUPENSION AND FINED!!!” 04/04/2013 – Ripoff Report

66469ba
Had an experience with Tri Star Managment?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Inquiring Minds

May 22 Las Vegas, Nevada

How does Scott Karosa know about the "National BLACKLIST" a safety tool for escorts, and is he a member? :?

29 0 Reply
Vladimir27

Apr 07

Scott Karosa is a narcisistic, sociapath. He has fraudulently bilked numerous investors and innocent families of their life savings. Other than his cohort, Lisa Beasley, every employee has left his office within a short period of time.
Scott is neither a mortgage or insurance broker. His only means of maintaining his affluent lifestyle is to continue to prey on those that seek help from him.
I have read and reviewed the numerous District Court suits filed against him and his companies (which often change names and revert to old ones used - used to be Tri-Star now reverted back to old All American Mortgage. I will be doing everything in my power to ensure he is imprisoned for his current and previous acts. RUN WHILE YOU CAN

Insldy

May 01 Las Vegas, Nevada

Vladimir you have written an accurate depiction of the Scott Karosa. I also worked with him selling insurance, before the Financial Insurance Regulatory Suspended his license and fined him. In my experience with him, it appears that he has questionable moral character on a professional and personal level. Most recently he was brought in front of the Nevada Attorney General.

20 0 Reply
Seasoned Loan Officer

Mar 10

Scott Karosa wanted me to go to work with him at his mortgage company. He showed me his business, which included a financial, real estate and insurance company. He loves to talk about what he knows and who he knows. I am sure that many people buy into his pitch, with the fancy lobby and many offices (mostly empty). The feeling of the business was cold. The few people I encountered who worked there did not seem happy. I did my research on him and found out that the majority od people that work for him, don't stay with him for very long. It is possibly due to his business ethics and personality. I am not a pissed consumer. This was one of the sites that I reviewed when research him and his company. I thought it was important to share the experience. Hopefully it sheds some insight on my experience with Mr. Karosa.

22 0 Reply
ANOLO

Feb 04 Henderson, Nevada

I worked at with Scott Karosa, broker of Tri-Star Lending several years ago as a loan officer for a short period. Mr. Karosa was always bragging about the people he knows and the connections he has in Las Vegas. He made all kinds of promises that he could not live up to. His is extremely self centered without any consideration of others. After a period of 6 months I left to go to Direct Access Lending, due to empty promises and constant turmoil from the owner. This man never took responsibility for his actions; instead he blamed others for his shortcomings. Several other people who worked at the company left while I was at this mortgage company. :eek

89123

Jan 22 Mount Rainier, Maryland

Scott Karosa Reviews
Ripoff Report #1083868 September 12, 2013 - “KAROSA has a history of DECEPTIVE and DECIETFUL business practices”
Ripoff Report #1079049 August 26, 2013 - "I have read these reports about Scott Karosa and I wonder why no one turned him into the Attorney General’s Office Fraud Division, IRS, DA Crimes Division, or a number of other entities.”
Ripoff Report #912916 July 16, 2012 - ” I was tipped off by a "friend" of Mr. "Allen" that he was using a false name. He told me to Google Karosa and Tri Star Management. When I tried to warn the doctor about who I was working with Karosa cried identify theft and terminated me.”
Ripoff Report #1050509 May 13, 2013 - “Scott Allan aka Scott Allan Karosa (Registered Principal, Henderson, Nevada) was fined $5,000 and suspended from association with any FINRA member in any capacity for two years!”
Ripoff Report #747860 July 01, 2011 - “THE OTHER REPORTS AREN'T LYING. I have personally witnessed Scott Karosa of Tri-Star Management and Tri-Star Lending, in Las Vegas, Nevada, lose complete control of himself, and pick up a 40 pound printer and aim it straight at my son's head and throw it as hard as he could.” Ripoff Report #179066 March 02, 2006 - “He lies, he cheats, he will promise anything that he believes that a person wants to hear. Then he set out to avoid keeping all promises that are made, if it costs him money.” Copy and paste the link below to learn more about Scott Karosa (it takes time to download)

ICNVLO

Jan 21 Las Vegas, Nevada

Dr. Gobinder Chopra has filed a lawsuit against Scott Karosa of Tri-Star for the Breach of Contract, Unjust Enrichment, Fraud and Breach of Fiduciary Duty.
Dr. Chopra relied and believed on Karosa’s representation and made Defendant Karosa the trustee of his Individual Retirement Account (“IRA”). It is alleged that Defendant Karosa then devised a fraudulent investment scheme to deprive Dr. Chopra of the money in the IRA account. Defendant Karosa concocted a ruse to trick Dr. Chopra into authorizing a distribution to one of Karosa’s companies.
Defendant Scott Karosa insisted that he could provide Dr. Gobinder Chopra with a high rate of return on his investments and encouraged Dr. Chopra to invest his money with him. Earlier FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) suspended Scott Karosa’s securities license which he never disclosed to his client. Dr. Chopra was not aware of the suspension.
Defendant Karosa advised Dr. Chopra to get a life insurance policy with Lincoln Financial. Karosa then had Dr. Chopra come to his office to sign what Dr. Chopra believed were life insurance documents. However, Defendant Karosa surreptitiously slipped into the pile of documents the authorization for a $368,608.81 distribution from Dr. Chopra’s IRA to Tristar. Dr. Chopra signed the documents unaware that he was authorizing a distribution from his 401k plan to Karosa’s company instead of merely signing up for a life insurance policy. Dr. Chopra has repeatedly requested

22 0 Reply
TLPLV

Jan 13 Las Vegas, Nevada

I worked for Mr. Karosa as a processor for several months. My opinion is that he is miserable individual to work with. He did not understand the mortgage business even though he was the broker. He is egotistical and likes tries to demean others It appears that he has a personality disorder as he needs to lie in order to make himself superior to others. The people that know him stay clear of him and don’t do business with him as he does not fulfill his commitments. He is an extremely lonely and self serving-individual. I have read the reviews on him from others and write this only for others to be aware and very careful of doing business with this man. He does not honor his commitments.

HALV

Nov 07, 2013

Scott Karosa Tries to Hide The Truth!

Corinne Cordon?@HardMoneyTalk30 Jun 11
“URGENT - IF YOU HAVE HAD A RUN IN WITH SCOTT KAROSA OF LV, NV TELL ME YOUR STORY. CHECK OUT MY STORY ON RIPOFF REPORT.”

Tweet Corinne at twitter.com/HardMoneyTalk

Corinne Cordon wrote
“I have personally witnessed Scott Karosa of Tri-Star Management and Tri-Star Lending, in Las Vegas, Nevada, lose complete control of himself, and pick up a 40 pound printer and aim it straight at my son's head and throw it as hard as he could.”

Read the rest of this incident at Ripoff Report: #747860

What others say about Scott Karosa –

“I am sorry I ever hired this guy he is a Danger to any business, with his arrogant temper and rude behavior I am lucky to still be in practice.” Ripoff Report: #920378

“He will use employees for their expertise then not pay!! Then he will try to sue them hoping they will pay up to keep quiet!” Ripoff Report: #922971

“I worked for this man and he is a liar and a cheat.” Ripoff Report: #944014

“Scott Karosa files a frivolous lawsuit against Michelle Whittington. The court issues an ORDER OF DISMISSAL as it finds the lawsuit is without merit. Mr. Karosa harassing tactics towards Ms. Whittington and repulsive demeanor in the court failed to provide him the results he that sought.” Ripoff

MAOR

Sep 03, 2013 Las Vegas, Nevada

The I-Team “The II have read these reports about Scott Karosa and I wonder why no one turned him into the Attorney General’s Office Fraud Division, IRS, DA Crimes Division, or a number of other entities. I have looked at the long list of court filings against him and I know that he pushed his way into the Republican Party and onto the Herman Cain for President Campaign. Just another opportunist that feeds off and intimidates people.”

×
You were reading a complaint about Tri Star Managment.
Filing a new complaint about
×